Aerating Aquarium Shell
This cute aerating aquarium shell oxygen pump is mighty enough to put out a ton of air bubbles via outlets and provides a sufficient amount of water circulation in your aquarium.
Features of Aerating Aquarium Shell
- Our air pump is strongly and ergonomically constructed with durable and non-corrosive material, which fits both fresh and saltwater tanks, and the tubing of this oxygen pump will fit snugly into the air stone or pump without sliding off the other parts.
- Built-in air stones create air bubbles for improved oxygenation and gas exchange.
- Change your aquarium into beautiful scenery. Offer the natural environment feeling. Requires air pump & tubing(not included).
- Add lively and natural life to your tank; Real motion air-driven ornaments provide entertaining action while aerating your tank.
- Clean the bubble stone once or twice a month to get better effluence and prolong the service life of the bubble stone and air pump.
- SIZE This clam ornament is the perfect size for a 1-10 gallon aquarium tank, and doesn’t take up a lot of room.
- HOW IT WORKS It opens and closes letting out a bubble or 2 each time, which can increase oxygen levels, and is so fun to watch.
- HOW TO USE Get one end of the tubing and attach it to the pump and then take the other end and attach it to the air stone. NOTE: It does NOT come with any tubing or aerator.
- THEME DECOR It will pretty up your fish tank and make your tank look a lot more fun and change it into a beautiful waterscape.
- Smell Because of the glaze on its surface, there will be a little smell. Please use the cool fresh water to clean it, or let it air for a few days to see if the smell goes away, then submerge it into the tank. It does not need to be merged deep into the rocks as it stays down, this way the holes are not blocked by the gravel.
- Edges To avoid damage to beta fins, there are no sharp edges on the surface. If you are still worried, you can use sandpaper, a nail file, or other power tools to sand the inner edges down just in case.
- Hollow Make sure you read the dimensions carefully in case the hollow is too small for your lovely betta, or filling it with cheap filter floss will avoid being trapped. Of course, we support returns without any worries.
- Cleaning When you do your water change, you can reach the inside with a toothbrush to make sure there are no nasties growing inside.
- Color Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you for your understanding!