Refund, Resend, and Returns Policy
We have a 5/30-day return policy, which means you have 5 days to message us upon receiving the item and 30 days after we grant your item to request a return to our address.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, or you will handle your own shipping cost depending on the situation. As well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE OPENED ON FISHTANKPLACE. OTHERWISE, FISHTANKPLACE WILL BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY.
FISHTANKPLACE offers a quicker dispute solution and will appreciate it a lot if you provide:
- Photos or videos of the damaged item to prove damage. If the photo cannot prove the products are damaged, please upload the video.
- The products need to be returned to FISHTANKPLACE if our Dispute Team asks for a return in Disputes.
Except for the important interpretation, FISHTANKPLACE will make a refund, resend, or accept the return for any of the following cases:
1. Orders Delayed.
Orders are lacking tracking information, in transit, pending, and expired 35 days after orders departed from the FISHTANKPLACE warehouse. The following countries and shipping methods may be different:
- For orders shipped to the USA, it will be counted 45 days after orders departed from the FISHTANKPLACE warehouse.
- For Brazil, it is after 110 days counting from the date that the order departed from the FISHTANKPLACE warehouse due to the strict customs clearance in Brazil.
- For Standard Post Registered Air Mail and other liquid lines to all counties, FISHTANKPLACE will deal with your dispute for delayed orders after 100 days counting from the date that the order departed from the FISHTANKPLACE warehouse.
- For some special shipping methods, FISHTANKPLACE cannot deal with your disputes. (See the following important interpretation)
Sometimes, the order had arrived at the nearest post office to the buyer and made it pending because of insufficient address, package unclaimed, no such number, etc. It will be much more convenient for clients to contact the local post office or go to the post office for delivery.
2. Orders not Received.
FISHTANKPLACE will not deal with the refund or resend if the tracking information shows the order is delivered.
- If Your customers do not receive the package, a non-delivery certification issued by the local post office with an official seal is necessary.
- Tracking information alert. The tracking information shows Alert, the reasons are listed as below:
- a) Incorrect/insufficient address.
- b) No such number.
- c) Unknown recipient.
- d) Refused.
- e) Do not pick up in time.
- f) No safe delivery location.
- g) Uncleared customs.
- h) Others.
- The local distributor will deliver 1-3 times according to the actual situation. If it is still unclaimed during the delivery period, it will be returned to the local post office for storage in 3-7 days. Meanwhile, The Customers need to pick up the package by themselves. Otherwise, the product will be returned to the sender, our logistics company. During the return, FISHTANKPLACE takes no responsibility if products have been lost.
- FISHTABKPLACE cannot offer a refund or resend if you don’t comply with our messages and the package is destroyed by logistics companies.
3. Products Damaged.
FISHTANKPLACE offers a full refund or a replacement if the packages arrived are badly damaged.
FISHTANKPLACE offers a partial refund or a replacement if packages arrived partially damaged (except thread, slightly wrinkled, small scratches, etc.).
- For fragile products, a refund is highly recommended.
- For damaged packing boxes, FISHTANKPLACE cannot offer any refunds or other after-sale services due to the long-distant international delivery.
- For ordinary products, The customers shall complain or open a dispute with you within 5 days after the packages are delivered.
- For electronic products, The customers shall complain or open a dispute with you within 7 days after the packages are delivered.
4. Incorrect or Missing Products.
FISHTANKPLACE has a strict quality control process before products are dispatched. FISHTANKPLACE will deal with incorrect or missing products as follows:
- For incorrect products, FISHTANKPLACE offers a full refund or replacement.
- For products with the wrong color, or size which don’t affect product function, etc., FISHTANKPLACE offers a refund or resend if you provide a screenshot of your client’s complaint including name, content, and date.
- For parts missing which doesn’t affect product function, FISHTANKPLACE may refund partially or resend the missing part; for parts missing that affect product function, FISHTANKPLACE will resend the product only.
- For accessories, FISHTANKPLACE will resend the accessories.
Regarding the size problem, FISHTANKPLACE will appreciate it a lot if you can measure the product according to the correct measurement method and provide us a photo of the measurement. Then, our dispute team will deal with your disputes quickly.
5. Orders Cancellation.
For orders cancellation, FISHTANKPLACE offers a full refund before products are processed by warehouses.
1. Deadline of Opening Dispute.
You cannot open a dispute if the order status is closed. Your dispute cannot be resolved when tracking information from a third party is untraceable.
- For bulk purchase orders, the close date usually is around 30 days.
- The dispute will be closed automatically if the order has been closed and you have yet to respond for seven consecutive days.
2. Force Majeure.
FISHTANKPLACE takes no responsibility for any product damage or shipping delay caused by the act of god, including but not limited: to epidemic situations, international situations, strikes, war, earthquakes, floods, viruses, storms, heavy snow, or customs inspection. However, FISHTANKPLACE will notify you by FISHTANKPLACE Chat, Email, WhatsApp, etc.
3. Shipping Method Limits.
Some shipping methods are not trackable when orders arrived in some Countries, States, or Cities. FISHTANKPLACE lists those shipping methods in advance and will not accept any disputes when you choose those shipping methods to some countries, including
PostNL, Turkey Post, Swiss Post, and Electric PostNL to the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, the overseas territories and overseas island areas；
For DHL, Packet Fast Line, Packet JL Express, Packet Thailand, the remote addresses will be charged additional cost.
4. Destination Limits.
Due to limited international transportation, FISHTANKPLACE will not accept any disputes when your orders are shipped to the following countries:
Haiti, Kyrgyzstan, Madagascar, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Nepal, Nicaragua, Swaziland, Jamaica, Zambia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Algeria, Angola, Bahamas, Benin, Belize City, Burundi, Dominican Republic, Gambia, Grenada, Cuba, Palestine, Paraguay, Guatemala, Reunion, The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Guadeloupe, Martinique, and French Guiana.
Products can be returned to FISHTANKPLACE warehouses only. But we do not suggest returning products to our warehouses, because the international shipping cost is high and it takes at least 3 months to arrive at Main Warehouse. Most of them will be lost during the return. Also, most of the returned products will be damaged on the way.
- Please return products within 15 days of receiving products.
6. Service Products.
Service products apply to the following interpretation.
- For any disputes arising from products damaged or shipping delayed, FISHTANKPLACE may not refund the product cost.
- Any disputes arising from lousy quality, FISHTANKPLACE may not accept as the supplier is not FISHTANKPLACE.
- Overall we have QA inspectors before the item will be dispatched.
7. Unacceptable Disputes.
FISHTANKPLACE shall not accept any unreasonable disputes, including but not limited to
- The buyer does not like it.
- The product description is not accurate
- Products smell unusual.
- The customer ordered the wrong items.
- The shipping address was provided incorrectly.
- Product difference was negotiated in advance.
- Tracking information deleted by logistics companies or local post offices.
FISHTANKPLACE always tries to offer the best service. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org